Sunday, April 10, 2011

Full sew in

Back in December of 2010 I did my sisters hair for her graduation. The type of hair i used was Sensational Goddess Remi 8" Color #2. It took me about 3 hours.I start by using some regular dollar kanekalon hair to braid her hair in a circular pattern.







After I got done I placed a weaving cap on her hair. I cut the top off and sewed the sides off it to her braids. (The weaving cap is netted so it allows me to sew where there are no braids since her hair is a bit thin and short. It also gives extra protection.)





Then I began to sew the tracks. I cut the wefts of the first five tracks or so that I placed in the back of her hair.




            After I completed that I began to sew around the circle contiuously without cutting the wefts.



                         So I kept sewing and sewing until I got the smallest closure hole possible.


 

The pictures of the closure and me putting it in were deleted so I will make a seperate blog post on me doing that. The results.? I bumped it a little to making wrapping easier.






                                          At her graduation dinner with her friend. She is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment