Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jahneice's Hair: Highlights

In January or 2011 I gave my sister's friend light-brown high lights. This was my first time ever doing color of any kind and I was nervous but excited to try something new. It took about 2 hours to do and the outcome was very nice. The color I used was Chestnut blonde from Dark & Lovely. She was happy with her hair and so was I. I was very proud of myself.

What I used:

  • Bowl
  • Foil Stips
  • Plastic Gloves
  • Color Brush
  • Color
  • Round Bbrush
  • Blow Dryer
  • Flat Iron
  • 
    The Color I used.




    

Putting the color in.

                                                                             

                                                                All done. Letting the color sit.





                                                                       Blow dryed.



                                                                            Flatironing.

                                         




                                                                       ALL DONE.!

No comments:

Post a Comment